sabato 27 gennaio 2018

OkHair: luxury hair clip


Those who followed me know that soon I will participate in an important event for my family. My sister gets married and we are all happy and impatient. For a few days my mother and I have been touring for shops looking for clothes for the ceremony.
I have already imagined the look I want to show off, the jewelry to wear and the make-up to be made on my face. I have long been undecided on how to style my hair. I thought about completely changing look! But how?
The only thing I know is that I will have beautiful hair. 
I thought to wear a wig. I want to change hair color and haircut.
The solution is OkHair!
OkHair keeps abreast with the latest trends in fashion and provide hundreds of dedicated products for shoppers from all the world.
OkHair offers a lot of solutions to change my look and make it always have new and fashionable. There are covering for the head made of real or artificial hair.


What impressed me so much of this e-commerce is the vastness of articles, the variety of wigs and the diversity of colors available! 
It is a very nice site that give you many choices of clips. It doesn't matter what style or color you choose, OkHair will satisfy you!
The hair clips are made with real brazilian or Indian human hair.
I definitely will buy hair wigs on OkHair, but I'm undecided on the hairstyle. I love Clip In Hair Extensions. These clips are special, original and unusual. I definitely amaze my friends with the colors and the peculiarity of my new hair.

I thought to apply the Light Golden Brown clip between my hair. These are very long and wavy Human Hair Extensions. It will be perfect for my hair and you will not notice the difference. In this way I will be able to realize a semi-accepted hairstyle.


Even the Chestnut Brown / Blonde clip is very beautiful as there are more shades of color. There are 8 different lengths to choose from to meet every need.


For a more fashionable look, there is also the Triple Ombre version, a silky straight deluxe clip made with Human Hair.


I'm sure that, whateverwig i will choose on OkHair , i will show off a beautiful hair and i can play with new hairstyles.

4 commenti:

  1. Io vorrei delle clip di un colore più particolare per poter osare un cambiamento radicale senza temere di pentirmene.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Che bello poter cambiare look con queste clip... vado a curiosare sul sito!

    RispondiElimina
  3. son davvero tutte bellissime e originalissime le acquisterò sicuramente anche io

    RispondiElimina
  4. devono essere favolosi corro subito a vedere il loro costo in questo fornitissimo store.

    RispondiElimina

Come da GDPR n. 679/2016 la e-mail utilizzata per commentare un post non sarà condivisa con terze parti. Google rende visibile solo il nome con cui commenti e nient'altro.
Nel mio blog è possibile commentare anche in forma anonima, scegliendo l'apposita opzione presente nel menù a tendina del modulo dei commenti.
Per ulteriori informazioni sul trattamento dei dati ti invito a leggere la Privacy and Cookie Policy del mio blog (trovi il pulsante in alto a sinistra) e, dopo aver accettato consapevolmente quanto scritto, puoi lasciare un commento al post.