mercoledì 27 febbraio 2019

Luvyle - Jumpsuits & blazers: mix and match

What do you wear during this season? A warm sun can warm you up during the day, but in the evening it gets cold. 
How do you dress when do you spend the whole day outside the house from morning to evening?
I think I've found the right compromise. I found the mix and match that's right for me. 
During the day I wear cheap jumpsuits for women, comfortable and sporty or more elegant depending on the occasion. Jumpsuits are perfect during the day, played down by a flat shoe or a pair of sneakers. In short, there are no rules and everyone can create the mix and match that best suits their taste.


In the evening, I just put on fashion blazers and that's it. Sleeves slightly turned up and lapel slightly raised. My look turns into an instant.


I thought of making some outfits for you signed LuvyLe. Tell me what you think.

My outfit proposal for the day


The first mix and match that I propose is a Sleeveless Jumpsuits. I imagine it is worn with single button plain blazer light pink, suede sandals and big gold earrings. It's a comfortable yet glamorous look, perfect for leisure and commissioning in the city.


Mix & Match for the night

My second proposal for the evening is sober and elegant: a bright glitter plain blazer on a total black jumpsuit with decorative neckline.
Jumpsuits are an excellent alternative to the classic elegant dress. Simply combine them with a jeweled sandal, embellish them with sparkling accessories to get a sophisticated look but at the same time comfortable and practical. 

5 commenti:

  1. proposte molto belle le due tutine mi piacciono molto specie quella in denim

    RispondiElimina
  2. bellissimi capi il completo in jeans mi piace moltissimi ottimo outfit sportivo.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Che bello, siamo nel periodo in cui penso al look primaverile... Inizia lo shopping per la nuova stagione!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Che carini questi outfti, vengo a visitare il sito , ciao

    RispondiElimina

Come da GDPR n. 679/2016 la e-mail utilizzata per commentare un post non sarà condivisa con terze parti. Google rende visibile solo il nome con cui commenti e nient'altro.
Nel mio blog è possibile commentare anche in forma anonima, scegliendo l'apposita opzione presente nel menù a tendina del modulo dei commenti.
Per ulteriori informazioni sul trattamento dei dati ti invito a leggere la Privacy and Cookie Policy del mio blog (trovi il pulsante in alto a sinistra) e, dopo aver accettato consapevolmente quanto scritto, puoi lasciare un commento al post.